THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Wedding pictures - Buende, 18. Aug '07

Before at home with lovely weather...

... in the garden...

... now it's getting serious...

...Eike, our translater (left)
and our mayor (right) who did the ceremony...


... im Dammhaus...

...first kiss as husband and wife...

... mein neuer Name zum ersten Mal...

... the rings...


Vielen vielen Dank fuer all die Geschenke!

...my sisters and my parents...

... and with Vince parents

3 sisters: Alexandra, me and Diana

Lots of cousins:
Alexandra, Maggie, Miri, Diana, BEA, Jemima & Josef

...your wishes for us...

The wedding cake - quite obviously

Oma, 3 Tage nach ihrem 80. Geburtstag
My granny - a freshly baked 80year old

Der Vater der Braut - The father of the bride

Carmen, my whitness




Cousinchen: Miri, BEA, Alexandra, ich und Diana

...auch die schoensten Tage nehmen irgendwann mal ein Ende...

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Maggie & Vincent! Thanks for sending me the blog-link, the pictures are beautiful! I hope your dayS were wonderful and the honeymoon will be even better. Waiting for stories over e-mail! All the best and kisses for you both,

Barbara

Maggie said...

Thanks a lot! I'll write you as soon as things have calmed down a litte (o: . Have a great trip to Portugal if I don't hear from you before!